Accounting Information Systems 3rd Edition Textbook Rental | Edmonds Mall and Media Store
Accounting Information Systems 3rd Edition| Edmonds Mall and Media Store. Accounting Information Systems 3e covers the four roles for accountants with respect to information technology: users of technology and information systems, managers of users of technology, designers of information systems, and evaluators of information systems. Accountants must understand the organization and how organizational processes generate information important to management. The focus of Accounting Information Systems 3e is on the accountant’s role as a business analyst in solving business problems by database modeling, database design, and business process modeling. Unlike other texts that provide a broad survey of AIS related topics, this text concentrates on developing practical business analysis skills through real-world examples, problems, and projects. Whether you are developing a new course for AIS or incorporating AIS materials into your existing curriculum, Accounting Information Systems 3e will help your students develop the technological skills they need for their future careers.
Vernon J. Richardson is Distinguished Professor of Accounting and the G. William Glezen Chair in the Sam M. Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas and a Visiting Professor at Xi’an Jiaotong Liverpool University. He received his B.S., Masters of Accountancy, and MBA from Brigham Young University and a Ph.D. in accounting from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He has taught students at the University of Arkansas, University of Illinois, Brigham Young University, Aarhus University, University of Kansas, and the China Europe International Business School (Shanghai), Xi’an Jiaotong Liverpool University and the University of Technology Sydney.
Available in Digital formats for Kindle and iPad readers.
Shop Additional Deals at eBay.com
New York Times Best Sellers
Fitness & Health Books
As a participant of Amazon Associates Program,
we earn from qualifying purchases. Additionally,
some links on this site may be affiliate links
to retail merchants and we may receive commissions.
- Wondering how to bring the holiday spirit to remote employees? Read on to discover 5 fun and festive ideas for a virtual holiday season! This post was first published on eLearning Industry.
- Leadership 2.0 explores the transformative impact of automation on executive roles, highlighting how leaders must adapt to leverage technology for strategic decision-making. This post was first published on eLearning Industry.
- This article will explain why creating an academy rather than simply adding courses to a basic LMS will benefit your customers or employees more. This post was first published on eLearning Industry.
- Learning analytics empowers institutions to make data-driven decisions and improve resource allocation. Read about the different types of learning analytics and how you can leverage them in your L&D strategy. This post was first published on eLearning Industry.
- In 2024, expect a dynamic shift in eLearning, marked by advanced technology, personalized learning, and immersive experiences, revolutionizing the educational landscape for a more tailored and impactful student experience. This post was first published on eLearning Industry.
- Albuquerque Public Schools is among those pioneering the attempt to connect outdoor learning with local and Indigenous knowledge for young students.
- Starting in early December, about 19,000 school districts will have the chance to order free rapid COVID tests from the federal stockpile for their students, staff and others in the community.
- In "How to Know a Person," David Brooks writes that our ability to see and be seen deeply by others is central to the kind of person we become.
- A study from Carnegie Mellon University finds that everyone learns at the same rate, although some students have a head start.
- What are the keys to success beyond college admissions? In her book, “Erasing the Finish Line,” Ana Homayoun teaches parents to nurture essential skills like energy management, strong habits, and effective conversations for lifelong well-being.