Eat to Beat Your Diet: Burn Fat, Heal Your Metabolism, and Live Longer – Hardcover Book | Edmonds Mall and Media Store
The pioneering physician scientist behind the New York Times bestseller Eat to Beat Disease reveals the science of eating your way to healthy weight loss.
In his first groundbreaking book, Dr. William Li explored the world of food as medicine. By eating foods that you already enjoy, like tomatoes, blueberries, sourdough bread, and dark chocolate your body activates its five health defense systems to fight cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular, neurodegenerative autoimmune diseases, and other debilitating conditions.
Now in Eat to Beat Your Diet, Dr. Li introduces the surprising new science of weight loss, revealing healthy body fat can help you lose weight; your metabolism at 60 can be the same as when you were 20; yo-yo dieting can be good for your health; 8-hour fasting windows can be as effective as 12-hour fasting windows; and losing just a little bit of weight can have big impacts on your health. Eat to Beat Your Diet shows readers how adding the right foods to your diet can heal your metabolism, reduce unhealthy body fat, and result in the kind of weight loss that can increase your lifespan and help you thrive. Foods like:
- Dark Chocolate
- Purple Maize
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Sea Bass
- Green Tea
- Soy Milk
- Pomegranate Juice
Both informative and practical, Dr. Li offers a four-week meal plan for food lovers; easy food swaps and shopping tips; and more than a month of crowd-pleasing recipes.
Available in Hardcover or Digital formats for Kindle and iPad readers.
Shop Additional Deals at eBay.com
Kindle Paperwhite with 6.8″ Display
Basics Modern 5-Tier Ladder Bookshelf Organizer
USB Rechargeable Book Light for Reading
New York Times Best Sellers
Get the latest Apple iPad for your Digital Media
Fitness & Health Books and Magazine Resources
Thinner Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Female Body
Bigger Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Male Body
As a participant of Amazon Associates Program,
we earn from qualifying purchases. Additionally,
some links on this site may be affiliate links
to retail merchants and we may receive commissions.
- Healthy eating is good for your overall physical and mental health — and there are many ways to approach it. The post 7 Strategies for Realistic Healthy Eating Habits, According to a Dietitian appeared first on Anytime Fitness.
- With proper technique, leg machines are a simple, effective addition to any gym routine. Not sure where to start? We’ve got you covered in this step-by-step guide for safely using the leg curl, press, and lift machines. The post Gym Equipment 101: How to Use Leg Press, Curl, & Lift […]
- This Tabata workout crams maximum muscle burning into a minimal timeframe. The post Tabata Workout: The Total Body High-Intensity Training Anyone Can Do appeared first on Anytime Fitness.
- Basketball is an effective — and fun — workout for athletes of all abilities. Boost your agility, explosiveness, strength, and conditioning with these exercises from our expert Coaches. The post 9 Exercises to Level Up Your Basketball Game appeared first on Anytime Fitness.
- Skipping your warm-up is tempting when you're in a rush, but it's never worth the risk of pulling a muscle or limiting your potential during your workout. Here's why. The post How Important is Warming Up for Your Workout? appeared first on Anytime Fitness.
- crop top crunch time Want Abs? Do this! Our 2023 Crop Top Crunch Time (mini) Challenge is here! This is a FREE 14 day abs challenge you can do at-home in 10 minutes or less. You will feel tighter, more toned and ready to take on summer at the end […]
- Spring Slim Down 2023 Winners! 350 pounds in JUST 6 WEEKS! Spring Slim Down 2023 is in the books and, phew, this one was insane! Our team was in constant awe of the progress, both physically and mentally we were seeing throughout the challenge. We wanted to bring back the […]
- Cacao-Nut Protein Balls You are going to go NUTS over these protein balls! I have been loving these as a post workout snack or an after dinner treat! Once you try these you will be wanting more, trust me! My other favorite protein balls recipe is in the Guiltless Nutrition […]
- There is no excerpt because this is a protected post. The post Protected: Making Moves | 2023 appeared first on Love Sweat Fitness.
- Spring is almost here, and with it comes daylight savings time change. Sure, we get more sunlight, but losing an hour of sleep can really throw off our internal clocks, leaving us feeling tired and sluggish for days. But fear not, because I’ve got some tips to help you avoid […]