Eat to Beat Your Diet: Burn Fat, Heal Your Metabolism, and Live Longer – Hardcover Book | Edmonds Mall and Media Store
The pioneering physician scientist behind the New York Times bestseller Eat to Beat Disease reveals the science of eating your way to healthy weight loss.
In his first groundbreaking book, Dr. William Li explored the world of food as medicine. By eating foods that you already enjoy, like tomatoes, blueberries, sourdough bread, and dark chocolate your body activates its five health defense systems to fight cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular, neurodegenerative autoimmune diseases, and other debilitating conditions.
Now in Eat to Beat Your Diet, Dr. Li introduces the surprising new science of weight loss, revealing healthy body fat can help you lose weight; your metabolism at 60 can be the same as when you were 20; yo-yo dieting can be good for your health; 8-hour fasting windows can be as effective as 12-hour fasting windows; and losing just a little bit of weight can have big impacts on your health. Eat to Beat Your Diet shows readers how adding the right foods to your diet can heal your metabolism, reduce unhealthy body fat, and result in the kind of weight loss that can increase your lifespan and help you thrive. Foods like:
- Dark Chocolate
- Purple Maize
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Sea Bass
- Green Tea
- Soy Milk
- Pomegranate Juice
Both informative and practical, Dr. Li offers a four-week meal plan for food lovers; easy food swaps and shopping tips; and more than a month of crowd-pleasing recipes.
Available in Hardcover or Digital formats for Kindle and iPad readers.
Shop Additional Deals at eBay.com
New York Times Best Sellers
Fitness & Health Books and Magazine Resources
As a participant of Amazon Associates Program,
we earn from qualifying purchases. Additionally,
some links on this site may be affiliate links
to retail merchants and we may receive commissions.
- Candie is an inspiration for anyone who’s been overweight and felt overwhelmed by major health issues. Thanks to Anytime Fitness, she’s lost 200 pounds, is off her blood pressure meds, and is no longer a diabetic. And she and her Coach, Mike, are just getting warmed up. The post How […]
- Follow the inspiring journey of a triathlete who got into such incredible shape at Anytime Fitness, it helped him survive a heart attack during a competition. Now his Coaches Devon and Sam are helping him down the road to recovery. The post Pushing Forward After Tragedy: Mark’s Story appeared first […]
- Can’t make it to the gym? That doesn’t mean you have to skip your workout. You can do these 7 exercises right in your living room — or wherever! — to build muscle, burn calories, and feel good. The post Gym Workout at Home: 7 No-Equipment Exercises appeared first on […]
- After Joe lost his wife, he went to Anytime Fitness to cancel her membership. But what he found instead was a family and a new sense of strength. The post Turning Grief Into Strength: Joe’s Story appeared first on Anytime Fitness.
- These chicken parm meatballs are a super easy way to get tons of protein any night of the week — with only one pan to clean up. The post Recipe: Chicken Parmesan Meatballs appeared first on Anytime Fitness.