How To Create ChatGPT Prompts
How To Create ChatGPT Prompts. Unlock the full potential of ChatGPT and revolutionize your interactions. Have you heard about the innovative ChatGPT but have no idea how it works? Or perhaps you’ve tried it out but want to take your conversations with ChatGPT to the next level? Either way, this guide has everything you need to become a “ChatGPT” guru!
Did you know that ChatGPT surpassed 1 million users in the first week after it was launched? Well, this is not surprising considering how powerful and game-changing this tool is. Whether it’s language programming, marketing, sales, or other domains, ChatGPT is like a genius with a mind of its own, providing articulate answers in vast subjects. But for this tool to be highly effective, you have to learn the ropes of its inner workings – and this is precisely what this guide aims to help you do. ChatGPT Prompts is your ultimate guide to mastering ChatGPT and crafting effective prompts that yield accurate and relevant responses.
Available in Digital formats for Kindle and iPad readers.
The Latest Book News
- While she’s waiting for the delivery of the new vacuum cleaner Agatha and her husband, Max Mallowan, have ordered, Phyllida Bright, the housekeeper at Mallowan Hall, opens an invitation to neighboring Beecham House, where “A Murder will Occur / Tonight.” Since Agatha and Max are staying in London, they can’t […]
- Abbey Chandler is almost happy that her life in LA has crumbled and forced her to start over in the aptly named Hideaway Grove. After all, she has tons of fond memories of spending her summers in the little town with her aunt Sarah and enjoying all the special local […]
- To the Positanesi, Bria Bartolucci, who grew up in neighboring Ravello, might as well have been from Australia. But when her husband, Carlo, announced he was buying a bed-and-breakfast in the seaside town, Bria was swept up in his enthusiasm for the unexpected but welcome adventure. Now, a year later, […]
- True crime has become such a ubiquitous genre over the last 10 years—through podcasts, television, and nonfiction books—that it’s now fodder for fiction. Clark, who was recently named to the Best of Young British Novelists by Granta, approaches the genre with both a critical eye and an instinct for the […]
- When the royal secretary interrupts the Wilbies’ teatime because the king is asking to be baked alive into a cake, it’s just a normal day for the magical investigators. It seems a blackmailer’s claim of an illegitimate heir is driving the king mad. Iz wants nothing to do with royalty, […]
- The age of optimism that lasted in the US from the 1940s to the 1970s looked, basically, like a car. In his classic study Labor and Monopoly Capital (1974), the former metalworker and Marxist theorist Harry Braverman wrote that “the term ‘working class,’ properly understood, never precisely delineated a specified […]
- In the October 5 issue of the magazine, Daniel M. Lavery reviews Jacques Pépin’s most recent book, a collection of the eighty-seven-year-old chef’s poultry recipes, memories, and paintings: The recipes on offer throughout Art of the Chicken are both flexible and virtuosic, and effortlessly woven into each part of [Pépin’s] career. There is […]
- When I stay in Khartoum I never miss the weekly wrestling bouts in suburbs populated by Nuba and other communities displaced to the capital from Sudan’s war-torn peripheries. In less than a month here, too, there will be war—soldiers shooting with small and heavy guns, tanks shelling, planes bombing—for the […]
- We closed our annual Fall Books issue while I was in Canada during the final leg of my daughter’s school vacation. We hadn’t been to the Canadian National Exhibition, Canada’s annual swan song to summer—a festival of sugared donuts, Whack-A-Mole, and rickety carnival rides—since 2019, so as the air cooled one night, we […]
- The most hypnotic piece of music released so far in 2023 was recorded forty-seven years ago in a barely adequate studio in Rockland County, New York. Somewhere between minimalist meditation and impassioned slow jam, “Harvest Time” features a tenor saxophonist improvising over a spare, minor-key theme, drifting in and out […]
Need To Update Your Reading Accessories
Some links on this site may be affiliate links to merchants that we may receive commissions. As a participant of Amazon associates program, we earn from qualifying purchases.