Principles of Auditing & Other Assurance Services 22nd Edition| Edmonds Mall and Media Store
The 22nd edition of Principles of Auditing & Other Assurance Services provides a carefully balanced presentation of auditing theory and practice. Written in a clear and understandable manner, it is particularly appropriate for students who have had limited or no audit experience. The approach is to integrate auditing material with that of previous accounting financial, managerial, and systems courses.
Vernon J. Richardson is Distinguished Professor of Accounting and the G. William Glezen Chair in the Sam M. Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas and a Visiting Professor at Xi’an Jiaotong Liverpool University. He received his B.S., Masters of Accountancy, and MBA from Brigham Young University and a Ph.D. in accounting from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He has taught students at the University of Arkansas, University of Illinois, Brigham Young University, Aarhus University, University of Kansas, and the China Europe International Business School (Shanghai), Xi’an Jiaotong Liverpool University and the University of Technology Sydney.
O. Ray Whittington, CIA, CMA, CPA, serves as the Director of the School Accountancy and MIS at DePaul University. He received his B.B.A., M.S., and Ph.D. degrees from Sam Houston State University, Texas Tech University, and the University of Houston, respectively. Professor Whittington is an active textbook author on the subjects of auditing and audit sampling. He has also published in a variety of journals, including The Accounting Review, The Journal of Accounting Research, and Auditing: A Journal of Practice and Theory. He has served as a member of the Board of Regents of The Institute of Internal Auditors and has served as Chairman on the Auditing Standards Committee of the Auditing Section and the Bylaws Committee, both of the American Accounting Association. Professor Whittington has served as a member of the AICPA Auditing Standards Board and as the president of the Auditing Section of the American Accounting Association.
Kurt Pany, CFE, CPA, is Professor Emiritus of Accounting at Arizona State University. He received his B.S., M.B.A., and Ph.D. degrees from the University of Arizona, the University of Minnesota, and the University of Illinois, respectively. He has also served as a staff accountant with Arthur Andersen and Touche Ross, as a member of the Auditing Standards Board, and as an academic fellow with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Professor Pany has published articles on auditing in such journals as The Journal of Accounting Research, The Accounting Review, Auditing: A Journal of Practice and Theory, The Journal of Accountancy, and The CPA Journal. He is a member of and has served on various committees of the American Accounting Association and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Available in Digital formats for Kindle and iPad readers.
Shop Additional Deals at eBay.com
New York Times Best Sellers
Fitness & Health Books
As a participant of Amazon Associates Program,
we earn from qualifying purchases. Additionally,
some links on this site may be affiliate links
to retail merchants and we may receive commissions.
- Wondering how to bring the holiday spirit to remote employees? Read on to discover 5 fun and festive ideas for a virtual holiday season! This post was first published on eLearning Industry.
- Leadership 2.0 explores the transformative impact of automation on executive roles, highlighting how leaders must adapt to leverage technology for strategic decision-making. This post was first published on eLearning Industry.
- This article will explain why creating an academy rather than simply adding courses to a basic LMS will benefit your customers or employees more. This post was first published on eLearning Industry.
- Learning analytics empowers institutions to make data-driven decisions and improve resource allocation. Read about the different types of learning analytics and how you can leverage them in your L&D strategy. This post was first published on eLearning Industry.
- In 2024, expect a dynamic shift in eLearning, marked by advanced technology, personalized learning, and immersive experiences, revolutionizing the educational landscape for a more tailored and impactful student experience. This post was first published on eLearning Industry.
- Albuquerque Public Schools is among those pioneering the attempt to connect outdoor learning with local and Indigenous knowledge for young students.
- Starting in early December, about 19,000 school districts will have the chance to order free rapid COVID tests from the federal stockpile for their students, staff and others in the community.
- In "How to Know a Person," David Brooks writes that our ability to see and be seen deeply by others is central to the kind of person we become.
- A study from Carnegie Mellon University finds that everyone learns at the same rate, although some students have a head start.
- What are the keys to success beyond college admissions? In her book, “Erasing the Finish Line,” Ana Homayoun teaches parents to nurture essential skills like energy management, strong habits, and effective conversations for lifelong well-being.